food interaction for AZEE
alcohol interaction for AZEE
pregnancy interaction for AZEE
lactation interaction for AZEE
medicine interaction for AZEE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZEE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZEE XL 200 MG DRY SYRUP
Patients taking AZEE XL 200 MG DRY SYRUP
- 76%Once A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZEE
- AZIMAX 200MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 2.73/ML of dry syrupRs. 41save 9% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZILIDE 200MG DRY SYRUP(1 ML dry syrup in bottle)Micro Labs LtdRs. 64.97/ML of dry syrupRs. 64.97pay 2071% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZITRU 200MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.53/ML of dry syrupRs. 38save 15% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZENAS 200MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 2.80/ML of dry syrupRs. 42save 6% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZIMAX XL 200 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 2.99/ML of dry syrupRs. 89.77same price
Expert advice FOR AZEE
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZEE
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.