food interaction for AZE
alcohol interaction for AZE
pregnancy interaction for AZE
lactation interaction for AZE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZE
- AZIDERM 10% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Micro Labs LtdRs. 12.70/GM of creamRs. 190.50pay 97% more per GM of cream
- AZECNE 10% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.91/GM of creamRs. 73.60save 24% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZE
Do not take if you are allergic to azelaic acid or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for AZE
Azelaic Acid Topical
Q.Is azelaic acid an AHA/ retinoid/ antibiotic/ DHT blocker/ steroid?
Azelaic acid is not an AHA/retinoid/antibiotic/steroid. Azelaic acid may be an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase which in turn decreases the levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
Q.Does azelaic acid topical work for wrinkles/ melasma/hair loss/redness/to get lighter skin?
Azelaic acid topical mainly used to treat pimples, sometimes for melasma and not recommended for other skin conditions
Q.Does azelaic acid topical exfoliate?
There is not much evidence found for azelaic acid exfoliating dead skin
Q.Does azelaic acid bleach clothes?
No, azelaic acid does not bleach clothes.