food interaction for AZAUK
alcohol interaction for AZAUK
pregnancy interaction for AZAUK
lactation interaction for AZAUK
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZAUK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZAUK
- AZITHRAL 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.88save 7% more per ML of syrup
- ATM XL 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.01/ML of syrupRs. 90.20save 7% more per ML of syrup
- AZIBIG 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 2.75/ML of syrupRs. 41.21save 15% more per ML of syrup
- RULIDE AZ 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Sanofi India LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.89save 7% more per ML of syrup
- AZILIN DS 200MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.15/ML of syrupRs. 47.19save 3% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZAUK
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZAUK
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.