food interaction for AXELDOX
alcohol interaction for AXELDOX
pregnancy interaction for AXELDOX
lactation interaction for AXELDOX
SALT INFORMATION FOR AXELDOX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AXELDOX
- AFASMA 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Tas Med India Pvt LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59save 21% more per tablet
- ACEBROVEL 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kinedex Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 5.20/tabletRs. 52save 31% more per tablet
- RESEBRON 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Invision Medi Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 7% more per tablet
- MUCOBUS 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Globus Remedies LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75same price
- FURTLYN 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Frankfurt Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75same price
Expert advice FOR AXELDOX
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR AXELDOX
Q. What is acebrophylline used for?
Acebrophylline is used to treat symptoms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It blocks the intracellular enzyme (phosphodiesterases) followed by increase in level of messenger known as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which promotes relaxation of bronchial muscles
Q. How does it work?
It inhibits the release of certain inflammatory chemicals (leukotrienes, tumor necrosis factor etc) in the lung thereby preventing inflammation in the lung. It also reduces thickness of the mucus thus making it easy for the patient to clear the mucus load
Q. Is acebrophylline an antibiotic or steroid?
No. Acebrophylline is not an antibiotic or steroid
Q. What is acebrophylline capsule?
Acebrophylline is available in capsule dosage form for the treatment of adults suffering from bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.