food interaction for AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
alcohol interaction for AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
pregnancy interaction for AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
lactation interaction for AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
medicine interaction for AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)No substitutes found
Expert advice FOR AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
- Azithromycin eye drops are meant for topical ophthalmic use only. In case of accidental consumption, contact your doctor immediately.
- Be sure to use azithromycin drops for the full course of treatment and avoid prolonged use of azithromycin eye drops as long-term or repeated use may cause a secondary infection.
- Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if the infection worsens.
- Do not wear contact lenses while on azithromycin therapy.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using azithromycin eye drops as may cause blurred vision.
- Consult your doctor before using azithromycin eye drops in children < 1 year.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to azithromycin or erythromycin or any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR AVINDO (CFL PHARMA)
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Azithomycin and erythromycin are two different medications belonging to the same class and have similar use. Their use in different conditions may vary depending upon individual response
Q. Is azithromycin topical safe?
Azithromycin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.