food interaction for ATM
alcohol interaction for ATM
pregnancy interaction for ATM
lactation interaction for ATM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ATM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ATM
- AZITHRAL 100 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.96/ML of syrupRs. 29.40pay 12% more per ML of syrup
- AZID 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.79/ML of syrupRs. 26.90pay 3% more per ML of syrup
- AZID XL 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.55/ML of syrupRs. 46.46save 11% more per ML of syrup
- AZ 3 100 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Albert David LtdRs. 1.80/ML of syrupRs. 26.93pay 3% more per ML of syrup
- AZYSAFE 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.79/ML of syrupRs. 26.90pay 3% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ATM
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for ATM
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.