Medicine Overview of Asprito Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Asprito 2mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Asprito 2mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Asprito Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Asprito Tablet related warnings
Asprito 2mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Asprito 2mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Asprito 2mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Asprito 2mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Asprito 2mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney di
sease. No dose adjustment of Asprito 2mg Tablet is recommended.
Asprito 2mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Asprito 2mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Asprito 2mg Tablet
Patients taking Asprito 2mg Tablet What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 12
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Asprito 2mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Asprito Tablet
No, Asprito is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Asprito is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Asprito belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Asprito 2mg Tablet: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT, CLT, BSN, MPC, ZEL, HAT, PLT, AYU, INC, BHP, MDO, OLT, ARD, GTC, JIV, RHW, STA, SAT, NVL, GTK, SWA, SBA, TRP, NNH, TNH, BDN, BTM, FGH, DYG, NTB, OIP, AMR, DPL, SHP, GNC, IAD, RUS, MAX, SCH, PEN, RJH, JMJ, 9T9, ANT, HIP, RSS, SBL, WHL, DFP, MLC, PWN, UMP, HMP, RKS, PVP, HPC, ADT, NSL, RWP, GPP, MOM, BBS, SHD, JVO, VRS, ABP, PPR, AAR, RPP, MAK, HEX, KHH, OWP, WSI, RHL, USF, THP, SWP, NXG, JVN, LHA, EQN, AAY, BMJ, PRN, LCC, SAF, ATL