food interaction for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
lactation interaction for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
Patients taking ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
- ECOSPRIN 150 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 0.55/tabletRs. 7.70pay 50% more per tablet
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.32/tabletRs. 3.22save 12% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.02/tabletRs. 20.20pay 452% more per tablet
- CV SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.47/tabletRs. 54.70pay 1396% more per tablet
- ASCAD 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 0.43/tabletRs. 6.02pay 18% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.