food interaction for ARPIZOL
alcohol interaction for ARPIZOL
pregnancy interaction for ARPIZOL
lactation interaction for ARPIZOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ARPIZOL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ARPIZOL 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking ARPIZOL 5 MG TABLET
- 29%Thrice A week
- 29%Once A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
- 16%Alternate Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 3%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ARPIZOL
- ARIP MT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 4% more per tablet
- ASPRITO 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53save 9% more per tablet
- ARIPHRENZ 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.15/tabletRs. 51.50save 11% more per tablet
- ARIFINE 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 22% more per tablet
- ARIP 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.70/tabletRs. 47save 19% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for ARPIZOL
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Frequently asked questions for ARPIZOL
Q.Is aripiprazole addictive/narcotic/controlled substances?
No, aripiprazole is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Q.Is aripiprazole generic for Abilify?
Yes, aripiprazole is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
Q.Is aripiprazole a Benzodiazepine/ Benzo?
No, aripiprazole belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Q.Is aripiprazole an antipsychotic?
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.