food interaction for ARIUM
alcohol interaction for ARIUM
pregnancy interaction for ARIUM
lactation interaction for ARIUM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ARIUM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ARIUM
- ACRIS 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Gland Pharma LimitedRs. 42.86/ML of injectionRs. 214.28same price
- ARTACIL 50 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 51.80/ML of injectionRs. 259pay 20% more per ML of injection
- ARTACIL 50 MG INJECTION(2.5 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 52/ML of injectionRs. 130pay 21% more per ML of injection
- ATRAGER 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 43.74/ML of injectionRs. 218.71pay 2% more per ML of injection
- ATACURIUM 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 47.54/ML of injectionRs. 237.72pay 10% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ARIUM
- Consult your doctor before taking atracurium if you any of the following medical conditions: myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness) or Eaton-Lambert syndrome (autoimmune disorder characterized by muscle weakness of limbs), electrolyte imbalance, cancer, allergy to other muscle relaxants, recent burn, asthma or other respiratory problems, heart disease, peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage causing pain, tingling, or numbness over hands and feet).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and do not drive or operate heavy machineries while taking atracurium.
Frequently asked questions for ARIUM
Q.Is atracurium an aminosteroid?
Atracurium is not an aminosteroid. It is a benzylisoquinolines (muscle relaxant)
Q.Why does atracurium cause hypotension?
Atracurium causes hypotension (low blood pressure) due to release of histamine
Q.Why does atracurium cause histamine release?
It acts on blood cells called basophils or mast cells which release histamine
Q.How long does atracurium take to work?
How long does atracurium last?Atracurium takes about 2-4 min to work and lasts for about 20-35 minutes.