Medicine Overview of Aridus Tablet
Side effects of Aridus Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Aridus Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Aridus 30mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Aridus Tablet works
Aridus 30mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Aridus Tablet
Expert advice for Aridus Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Aridus Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Aridus Tablet
Aridus 30mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Aridus 30mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Aridus 30mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Aridus 30mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o+more
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Aridus 30mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of Aridus 30mg Tablet is recommended....
Aridus 30mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Aridus 30mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Itragreat 100mg Capsule, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Adamon 100mg Injection
Frequently asked questions about Aridus Tablet
Frequently asked questions about Aripiprazole
No, Aridus is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Aridus is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Aridus belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
Substitutes for Aridus Tablet
Aripicad 30mg Tablet
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arifine Tablet 30mg
Icon Life Sciences
Arzu 30mg Tablet
Arpizol 30mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Arip MT 30mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd