Medicine Overview of Arbitus Tablet
Uses of Arbitus Tablet
Arbitus 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Side effects of Arbitus Tablet
Decreased potassium level in blood, Edema, Increased blood pressure, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea.
How to use Arbitus Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Arbitus 250mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Arbitus Tablet works
Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer..
In Depth Information on Arbitus Tablet
Expert advice for Arbitus Tablet
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Special precautions for Arbitus 250mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Arbitus 250mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Arbitus 250mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation. Data+more
suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Arbitus 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Arbitus 250mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Arbitus 250mg Tablet is recommended.+more
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Arbitus 250mg Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Arbitus 250mg Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Arbitus 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients+more
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Arbitus 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Arbitus 250mg Tablet
User Submitted Feedback For Arbitus 250mg Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Arbitus 250mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Arbitus 250mg Tablet: HEX, JMJ, 9T9, HRV, SHM, BLP, AAR, BMJ, MPC, NDP, AAY, SJP, ATP, BTM, BSN, INC, BDN, NNH, RHW, WSI, RPP, KHH, IPL, PNT, OLT, NVY, XPS, DYG, HGI, SBL, LCC, LHA, MAX, HIP, JVN, RSS, OWP, ARD, GPT, SBA, GNC, GBL, DPP, PLT, MMS, ATL, ZVP, SWA, PSP, SDM, USF, AYU, OIP, DDR, GTC, RKS, NVL, ADT, DLP, MOM, IAD, SSA, OHM, AGT, DFP, SAF, JIV, PPR, MAK, FGH, RUS, STA, HBV, DHR, EQN, GTK, MAM, BIO, AVN, SAT, RJH, RSA, NWP, ENP, PTS, DEL, PEN, MSD, EMB, SHP
Substitutes for Arbitus Tablet
Abirapro 250mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Bdron 250mg Tablet
BDR Pharmaceuticals Internationals Pvt
Zecyte 250mg Tablet
Ahabir 250mg Tablet
Hetero Drugs Ltd
Celbira 250mg Tablet
Celon Laboratories Ltd