food interaction for AQUARAY PLUS
alcohol interaction for AQUARAY PLUS
pregnancy interaction for AQUARAY PLUS
lactation interaction for AQUARAY PLUS
SALT INFORMATION for AQUARAY PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for AQUARAY PLUS 0.5% W/W EYE DROP
Patients taking AQUARAY PLUS 0.5% W/W EYE DROP
- 26%Once A Day
- 24%Four Times A Day
- 12%Twice A Month
- 12%Thrice A Day
- 9%Alternate Day
- 9%Twice A Day
- 6%Once A Month
- 3%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for AQUARAY PLUS
- CARBOXY METHYL CELLULOSE 0.5% EYE DROPS(10 ML eye drop in packet)Jan AushadhiRs. 1.84/ML of eye dropRs. 18.43save 94% more per ML of eye drop
- AQUASURGE 0.5% W/W EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Bausch & Lomb IncRs. 12/ML of eye dropRs. 120save 61% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for AQUARAY PLUS
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for AQUARAY PLUS
Q.What is carboxymethylcellulose?
Carboxymethylcellulose in the form of eye drops belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort
Q.Is carboxymethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Carboxymethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.