food interaction for APPAVISC
alcohol interaction for APPAVISC
pregnancy interaction for APPAVISC
lactation interaction for APPAVISC
SALT INFORMATION for APPAVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for APPAVISC
- VISCOMET 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 25.50/ML of injectionRs. 76.50save 56% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC PPF 2% W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 30.92/ML of injectionRs. 92.75save 47% more per ML of injection
- APPAVISC 2%W/V INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt LtdRs. 16.67/ML of injectionRs. 50save 71% more per ML of injection
- VISCOMET KIT INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 31.66/ML of injectionRs. 63.33save 45% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for APPAVISC
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for APPAVISC
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.