food interaction for ANTIPREG
alcohol interaction for ANTIPREG
pregnancy interaction for ANTIPREG
lactation interaction for ANTIPREG
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ANTIPREG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ANTIPREG
- UNWANTED 200 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 405.61/tabletRs. 405.61save 23% more per tablet
- MIFEPRIN 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 349/tabletRs. 349save 34% more per tablet
- MEFETRAC 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 370/tabletRs. 370save 30% more per tablet
- ABORTAB 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 325/tabletRs. 325save 38% more per tablet
- MIFEPRO 200MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Hindustan Latex LtdRs. 318/tabletRs. 318save 39% more per tablet
- Dr. Jasjeet Singh WasirMBBS, MD
- Dr. Dheeraj KapoorMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Ambrish MithalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for ANTIPREG
- In case of heavy and prolonged bleeding, or if the expulsion has occurred before you took prostaglandin, you should contact the doctor immediately to ensure complete evacuation.
- If pregnancy continues or expulsion is incomplete, you will be offered another method for terminating the pregnancy.
- Do not take mifepristone If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance mifepristone or prostaglandin (if required to be taken together) any of the other ingredients of the medicine.
- Because mifepristone may pass into breast milk and be taken in by your baby, you should stop in case you were breastfeeding once you have taken the treatment.
Frequently asked questions for ANTIPREG
Q.Can you take mifepristone with water?
Misoprostol can be ingested orally with water
Q.Is mifepristone and misoprostol available/ legal in India?
Yes,it is available in India,but it should only be used as per doctor's advice
Q.Can I take ibuprofen with mifepristone?
Mifepristone may increase the blood levels and effects of ibuprofen, even after you have stopped taking mifepristone for a while.You may need a dose adjustment or more frequent monitoring by your doctor to safely use both medications.