food interaction for ANDROANAGEN
alcohol interaction for ANDROANAGEN
pregnancy interaction for ANDROANAGEN
lactation interaction for ANDROANAGEN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ANDROANAGEN
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ANDROANAGEN 1.5% W/V/5% W/V SOLUTION
Patients taking ANDROANAGEN 1.5% W/V/5% W/V SOLUTION
- 73%Once A Day
- 19%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for ANDROANAGEN
- AMEXIDIL 1.5% W/V/5% W/V SOLUTION(60 ML solution in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.50/ML of solutionRs. 510same price
- TRICOSILK MAX SOLUTION(60 ML solution in bottle)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 9.05/ML of solutionRs. 543pay 7% more per ML of solution
- ADHAIR 5% SOLUTION(60 ML solution in bottle)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 9.63/ML of solutionRs. 578pay 13% more per ML of solution
- HAIRAGE PRO SOLUTION(60 ML solution in bottle)Assure Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 8.23/ML of solutionRs. 494save 3% more per ML of solution
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ANDROANAGEN
- Inform your doctor if you have heart disease or low blood pressure.
- Do not swallow the aminexil preparation. Seek medical attention in case of accidental ingestion.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to aminexil or any of its ingredient.
Frequently asked questions for ANDROANAGEN
Q.Is aminexil the same as minoxidil?
Yes, aminexil is an analog of minoxidil and works effectively similar to minoxidil in hair loss treatment
Q.Does aminexil regrow hair?
Yes, clinical studies have shown aminexil treatment to be effective in regrowth of hair. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.What is aminexil sp94?
Aminexil is active ingredient and sp94 is extra added ingredient that provides nourishment to the hair from root to tip.
Q.Does minoxidil topical cause acne?
Yes, minoxidil topical may cause acne in some individuals. If you experience any such side-effect, please consult your doctor
Q.Is minoxidil topical effective for hair growth/regrowth?
Yes, minoxidil topical is effective in hair growth/regrowth for patients with hereditary hair loss. However, each patient may respond differently to minoxidil treatment for hair growth
Q.Is minoxidil topical effective for frontal baldness?
Minoxidil topical is effective in hair growth for patients with hereditary hair loss, hence minoxidil may be useful in frontal baldness. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Does minoxidil topical stimulate the growth of a beard?
Minoxidil topical is used only on the scalp for hair growth in patients with hereditary hair loss. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is minoxidil topical a steroid?
No, minoxidil topical is not a steroid.