food interaction for AMISPED
alcohol interaction for AMISPED
pregnancy interaction for AMISPED
lactation interaction for AMISPED
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AMISPED
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AMISPED
- MONTEK 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14/tabletRs. 140pay 8% more per tablet
- TELEKAST 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.10/tabletRs. 141pay 8% more per tablet
- SINGULAIR 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.87/tabletRs. 268pay 37% more per tablet
- ROMILAST 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.03/tabletRs. 210.50pay 8% more per tablet
- ODIMONT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 14.80/tabletRs. 148pay 14% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AMISPED
- Do not take montelukast if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to montelukast or any of the other ingredients of montelukast.
- Contact your doctor, if your asthma or breathing gets worse.
- Montelukast is not meant to treat asthma attacks of short duration. If an attack occurs, it is advisable to always have your inhaled rescue medicine with you.
- Take asthma medications prescribed only by doctor. Montelukast should not be substituted for other asthma medications your doctor has prescribed for you.
- Consult your doctor if you get symptoms of flu-like illness, pins and needles or numbness of arms or legs, worsening of respiratory symptoms, and/or rash.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for AMISPED
Q.What are the uses of montelukast/ Montek Lc/ Romilast?
Montelukast (also available as Montek Lc/ Romilast) is used to prevent and treat asthma, seasonal allergies (hay fever), and prevent exercise-induced asthma
Q.Is montelukast steroid/antibiotic?
No. Monteleukast is an leukotriene receptor antagonist which is used as an anti-asthmatic drugs
Q.Is montelukast harmful?
Montelukast is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is montelukast gluten free?
Montelukast is gluten free. Please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.