food interaction for AMIGOLD
alcohol interaction for AMIGOLD
pregnancy interaction for AMIGOLD
lactation interaction for AMIGOLD
medicine interaction for AMIGOLD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AMIGOLD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AMIGOLD
- SULPITAC 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 34/tabletRs. 340pay 81% more per tablet
- AMAZEO OD 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.10/tabletRs. 351pay 87% more per tablet
- SOLIAN 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 47.11/tabletRs. 471.10pay 151% more per tablet
- SOLTUS 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 36.70/tabletRs. 367pay 96% more per tablet
- SULPITAC OD 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 30/tabletRs. 300pay 60% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR AMIGOLD
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR AMIGOLD
Q. Is amisulpride addictive/ a controlled drug?
Amisulpride is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Q. Is amisulpride an antipsychotic/atypical antipsychotic?
Yes. Amisulpride is an atypical antipsychotic
Q. Does amisulpride cause weight gain?
Amisulpride is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking amisulpride
Q. How long does amisulpride take to work?
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from amisulpride treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.