food interaction for AMFY V
alcohol interaction for AMFY V
pregnancy interaction for AMFY V
lactation interaction for AMFY V
medicine interaction for AMFY V
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AMFY V
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AMFY VNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR AMFY V
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem does not improve or worsens within 1 to 2 weeks.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of topical amphotericin B even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Avoid direct contact of the cream or ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to amphotericin B or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR AMFY V
Amphotericin B Topical
Q. Is amphotericin B an antibiotic?
Yes, amphotericin B is an antifungal antibiotic for the treatment of serious infections caused by fungi
Q. Is amphotericin B fungistatic or fungicidal?
Amphotericin B is fungicidal in nature, it acts by killing the fungus
Q. Is amphotericin B testing dose needed?
Yes, amphotericin B is associated with allergic (severe and serious) reaction, therefore it is recommended to apply a test dose before starting the therapy to check for sensitivity
Q. Is amphotericin B light sensitive?
Amphotericin B is not light sensitive.