Medicine Overview of Ambrodil XP Syrup
Uses of Ambrodil XP Syrup
Side effects of Ambrodil XP Syrup
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use Ambrodil XP Syrup
How Ambrodil XP Syrup works
In Depth Information on Ambrodil XP Syrup
Expert advice for Ambrodil XP Syrup
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.