Medicine Overview of Ambizyme Tablet
Uses of Ambizyme Tablet
Ambizyme 300mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Parasitic worm infections.
Side effects of Ambizyme Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Hair loss, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Fever, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
How to use Ambizyme Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Ambizyme 300mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Ambizyme Tablet works
Hydroxyquinoline belongs to the class of medications called as quinolines. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It maintains healthy acid pH level in the vagina and prevents bacterial growth.
In Depth Information on Ambizyme Tablet
Expert advice for Ambizyme Tablet
- After each use, clean the vaginal applicator by flushing it several times with water.
- If you use any vaginal pessary, tell your doctor what type of pessary you are using before starting hydroxyquinoline.
- Seek medical attention if you experience severe vaginal irritation, burning, itching, unusual discharge, a fever, pain or cramps in your lower stomach.
- If you are trying to become pregnant, do not use hydroxyquinoline within 6 hours before and after you have sexual intercourse.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hydroxyquinoline or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Ambizyme 300mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Ambizyme 300mg Tablet should be used with caution during lac+more
tation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Ambizyme 300mg Tablet alters the abi+more
lity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ambizym+more
e 300mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
User Submitted Feedback For Ambizyme 300mg Tablet
Patients taking Ambizyme 300mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Once A Day
Substitutes for Ambizyme
No substitutes found for this medicine