food interaction for ALZIL
alcohol interaction for ALZIL
pregnancy interaction for ALZIL
lactation interaction for ALZIL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ALZIL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ALZIL 23 MG TABLET SR
Patients taking ALZIL 23 MG TABLET SR
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ALZIL
- ARICEP 23 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 35/tablet srRs. 350pay 89% more per tablet sr
- DONETAZ 23 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 23/tablet srRs. 230pay 24% more per tablet sr
- DONEP 23 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 23.10/tablet srRs. 231pay 25% more per tablet sr
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ALZIL
- Do not take donepezil hydrochloride, if you are allergic to donepezil hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid using donepezil hydrochloride, if you are breastfeeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: stomach or duodenal ulcers; seizures (fits) or convulsions; heart condition (irregular or very slow heart beat); asthma or other long term lung disease; liver problems or hepatitis; urine or mild kidney disease.
- Do not use donepezil hydrochloride, if you are pregnant.
- Donepezil hydrochloride is not intended for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
- Donepezil hydrochloride should not be taken with alcohol because alcohol may change its effect.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
Frequently asked questions for ALZIL
Q.What is donepezil hydrochloride/ what is donepezil hydrochloride used for/ what does donepezil hydrochloride do?
Donepezil hydrochloride belongs to a group of medicines called acetylcholinesterase inhibitors and is used to treat the symptoms of dementia (which includes increasing memory loss, confusion and behavioral changes) in people diagnosed as having mild and moderately severe Alzheimer's disease
Q.Does donepezil Hcl work?
Donepezil hydrochloride does work, but its effectiveness can be different based on individual response.