food interaction for ALPHARED
alcohol interaction for ALPHARED
pregnancy interaction for ALPHARED
lactation interaction for ALPHARED
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ALPHARED
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ALPHARED
- EPOSIS 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 1476.22/ML of injectionRs. 1476.22save 2% more per ML of injection
- EPOCEPT 4000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 1537/ML of injectionRs. 1537pay 2% more per ML of injection
- ZYROP 4000IU INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 698/ML of injectionRs. 1396save 53% more per ML of injection
- TRANSFER 4000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bioniche Life Sciences IncRs. 1450/injectionRs. 1450save 3% more per injection
Expert advice FOR ALPHARED
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions FOR ALPHARED
Q. What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q. How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q. Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q. Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q. Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.