food interaction for ALIGHT
alcohol interaction for ALIGHT
pregnancy interaction for ALIGHT
lactation interaction for ALIGHT
medicine interaction for ALIGHT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ALIGHT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ALIGHTNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ALIGHT
- Do not apply sulfacetamide topical while you are wearing contact lenses. Wait for at least 15-20 minutes after using sulfacetamide to put in the contact lenses.
- Ensure that you do not rub your eyes even if your vision is blurred after applying sulfacetamide.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after applying sulfacetamide as it may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to sulfacetamide or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to infants <2 months.
Frequently asked questions FOR ALIGHT
Q. Is sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution an antibiotic/ a sulfa drug?
Sulfacetamide is a sulfa antibiotic
Q. Is sulfacetamide topical used for pink eye?
Yes. Sulfacetamide topical is used for pink eye (conjunctivitis; inflammation of the eye)
Q. Is sulfacetamide topical supposed to burn?
Sulfacetamide topical may cause burning sensation. Consult your doctor if burning continues for more than 48 hours.