Medicine Overview of Alfuprost D Tablet
Side Effects of Alfuprost D are Impotence, Decreased libido, Breast pain, Ejaculation disorder, Dizziness, Headache.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
This will help to improve the efficacy of this medicine.
Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Alfuzosin and Dutasteride which relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Alfuzosin is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland so urine is passed more easily. Dutasteride is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor which helps in shrinking the prostate by decreasing the level of a hormone that causes the prostate to grow.
In Depth Information on Alfuprost D Tablet
- You have been prescribed Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet to relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Take it approximately 30 minutes after the same meal each day.
- Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet may cause dizziness or blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- If you are undergoing eye surgery due to cataract or glaucoma, inform your eye doctor about the usage of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet.
- It may cause difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection (impotence), decreased sex drive, and ejaculation disorders such as decreased amount of semen produced or decreased sperm count.
- Do not donate blood for 6 months after taking the last dose of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet.
Alfuprost D Tablet related warnings
Taking alfuzosin with alcohol can lower your blood pressure. This can cause dizziness or feeling like you might pass out, especially when getting up from a sitting or lying position.
Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Alfuprost D 10mg/0.5mg Tablet: KHH, ABP, HSM, RKS, DFP, BHM, MDO, SNG, ALC, STA, HBV, BLE, PVP, AYM, VJS, DYL, BLS, NSL, TRP, JVO, WAD, MAP, RDH, PTI, SVH, WSI, HIP, GTK, DPP, SMN, PRC, RPI, BHS, LMS, OWP, OHM, HAT, GBL, JBT, NNP, HEX, PLT, MKT, OBS, DGN, GPT, BGS, USF, GHR, 4IT, BRC, DHP, NTL, DLP, GNC, TAT, PHN, PMA, FGH, INC, PRL, NTB, SDM, AVL, BHA, SWT, SGC, OIP, UMP, THP, BNT, AYN, HTS, CPK, KHC, MBP, BDN, PWN, NEO, BLP, AVS, ATP, BDI, JHC, GTC, ARD, WHL, ZVP, YMI, BJP, BMJ, SCH, BBS, EEC, IPL, RSA, BTM, SHD, UHP, SYN, SWP, ZPR, HPP, MKS, SRG, VOP, AMR, RGH, HPC, SBA, JVN, AXM, DAO, HLT, VNS, FRM, HCP, SSA, GEO, DPL, MAM, SMS, SPD, SVS, SNH, AMH, BAP, RSS, AWS, BHP, HNP, LHA, CHP, IMC, APS, ENP, RPP, NXG, UVD, VTR, DVH, DZY, LHP, ESY, AAR, NAS, EQN, LCC, KMC, BSN, MAX, GLM, VSC, ADT, NVY, GPP, KIS, VDH, PTP, 1MH, AAY, 9MM, GLD, VSL, SHC, STS, DRA, QLF, XMX, TNH, IAD, MPC, SDE, MSD, RAC, PRN, PHC, SCP, CMC, MMS, DHR, TSS, TOM, KHD, ATL, CRN, MAK, RUS, OLT, RDR, EPS, SSI, HSP, NDP, DYG, GDA, RWP, PRT, SBL, ANP, BBN, SLN, SAF, NVL, MDH, MLC, KLC, SWA, EMB, RHW, HGI, JSL, TFP, ASP, BAL, AVB, QTM, JIV, NNH, BNA, CLT, KNH, BIO, VHP, RHL, GMA, SGH, WPL, VRS, PNT, ANT, AYU, ZEL, AFT, HZF, PPR, SJP, JJE, HMP, EAN, AGT