Medicine Overview of Alene Gel
Uses of Alene Gel
Alene 0.1% Gel is used in the treatment of acne.
Side effects of Alene Gel
Dry skin, Skin burn, Irritation, Redness of skin.
How to use Alene Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Alene Gel works
Alene 0.1% gel works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
In Depth Information on Alene Gel
Expert advice for Alene Gel
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctor if you are allergic to adapalene, or to
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have cuts or scrapes or on sunburnt skin
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have a skin condition called eczema
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or angles of the nose, and avoid other very sensitive areas of your body. If accidental contact does occur, immediately wash with warm water.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area is recommended.
- If you experience sensitivity or irritation when applying this medicine, stop using it and tell your doctor. You may be asked to use the cream less often, or to stop using it for a short time.
- Talk with your doctor before taking azathioprine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
Special precautions for Alene 0.1% Gel
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Alene 0.1% Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Alene 0.1% Gel is safe to use during lactation. Human studi+more
es have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Alene 0.1% Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Alene 0+more
.1% Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Alene 0.1% Gel
Frequently asked questions for Adapalene
No. Alene belongs to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Alene is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalne has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
No. Alene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.
Substitutes for Alene
No substitutes found for this medicine