Medicine Overview of Airz Capsule
Uses of Airz Capsule
Airz 50mcg Capsule is used in Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Airz Capsule
Visual disturbance, Reduced sweating, Irregular heartbeats, Dry mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry skin, Photophobia, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Giddiness, Difficulty in urination, Confusion.
How to use Airz Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How Airz Capsule works
Glycopyrrolate belongs to a class of medications called anticholinergics. It decreases the secretions in the mouth, throat, airways and stomach acid.
In Depth Information on Airz Capsule
Expert advice for Airz Capsule
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure as glycopyrrolate is known to increase the heart rate (tachycardia).
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with caution if you have medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis (progressive neuromuscular disease characterized by weak muscles and unusual tiredness), glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that causes vision problem), overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate gland, obstruction of the stomach or bowel causing vomiting abdominal pain, chronic constipation and swelling.
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with special precautions in case of fever as it may worsen the condition.
- Avoid alcohol or any medication that may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Airz 50mcg Capsule
Airz 50mcg Capsule may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Airz 50mcg Capsule is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Airz 50mcg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Long-term use of Airz 50mcg Capsule might reduce milk production....
Long-term use of Airz 50mcg Capsule might reduce milk production.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Airz 50mcg Capsule may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability....
Airz 50mcg Capsule may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability.
Airz 50mcg Capsule should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Airz 50mcg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Airz 50+more
mcg Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Airz 50mcg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Glycopyrrolate
Airz is the most commonly used medicine for managing excessive sweating due to its anti-secretory or anticholinergic effect
Yes, Airz is same as glycopyrronium bromide
No, Airz is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth control
No, Airz is strictly prescribed by the doctors.
User Submitted Feedback For Airz 50mcg Capsule
Patients taking Airz 50mcg Capsule
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 11
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Airz 50mcg Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Airz 50mcg Capsule: PEN, DPP, PNT, XPS, AGT, NVY, MPC, SJP, MAX, HEX, DYG, WSI, STA, NWP, SAF, RSS, OWP, LHA, 9T9, PLT, JMJ, JVN, DMP, ATP, MMS, DFP, GNC, SSA, KHH, SBA, PSP, SHM, DDR, SWA, SDM, MOM, LCC, ATL, INC, BIO, BDN, AVN, RSA, DEL, NDP, BSN, OHM, RPP, ADT, HBV, RUS, ZVP, GTK, SAT, BTM, GPT, BLP, HRV, AAR, SBL, RHW, HIP, OLT, FGH, JIV, AAY, RJH, NNH, NVL, HGI, SHP, GTC, PPR, MSD, USF, EMB, RKS, IPL, IAD, MAK, OIP, ENP, PTS, AYU, EQN, DLP, ARD
Substitutes for Airz
No substitutes found for this medicine