food interaction for AIRLEVO
alcohol interaction for AIRLEVO
pregnancy interaction for AIRLEVO
lactation interaction for AIRLEVO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AIRLEVO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AIRLEVO
- LEVOLIN 50 MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 0.72/MDI of inhalerRs. 145save 3% more per MDI of inhaler
- AEROZEST 50 MCG INHALER(1 inhaler in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 81.91/inhalerRs. 81.91pay 10820% more per inhaler
- SALBAIR 50 MCG INHALER(250 MDI inhaler in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 0.51/MDI of inhalerRs. 126.50save 33% more per MDI of inhaler
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AIRLEVO
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions for AIRLEVO
Q.Is Levosalbutamol steroid?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q.What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.