food interaction for AGOPRIDE
alcohol interaction for AGOPRIDE
pregnancy interaction for AGOPRIDE
lactation interaction for AGOPRIDE
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AGOPRIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AGOPRIDE
- LUPRIDE DEPOT 3.75 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4200/injectionRs. 4200save 5% more per injection
- LUPRODEX DEPOT 3.75 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 2047.50/ML of injectionRs. 4095save 54% more per ML of injection
- EUROLIDE 3.75 MG DEPOT INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 3500/injectionRs. 3500save 21% more per injection
- LUPROLIDE 3.75MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 4200/injectionRs. 4200save 5% more per injection
- LEUPROGON INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)LG LifesciencesRs. 3820.30/ML of injectionRs. 3820.30save 13% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for AGOPRIDE
- Contact your doctor immediately, if you experience any allergic reactions.
- Avoid taking leuprorelin, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Do not take leuprorelin, if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis.
- Regularly monitor your blood sugar levels if you are diabetic and being treated with leuprorelin as, there may be an increase in blood sugar levels.
- The increase in testosterone that occurs during the first weeks of therapy can cause an increase in urinary symptoms or pain.
Frequently asked questions for AGOPRIDE
Q.What is Leuprorelin used for?
Leuprorelin is used in the treatment of advanced and/or metastatic prostate cancer. It is also used to treat central precocious puberty (condition causing children to enter puberty too soon resulting in faster than normal bone growth and development of sexual characteristics), endometriosis (a condition in which the endometrium lines the uterus grows excessively and causes pain, heavy or irregular [periods], and other symptoms), anemia (lower than normal red blood cells count) due to uterine fibroids (noncancerous growth in the uterus). Leuprorelin may be used for infertility, breast cancer and before intra-uterine surgery
Q.What is leuprorelin acetate?
Leuprorelin belongs to a class of medicines called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists
Q.Can I take ibuprofen/ Tylenol (paracetamol)/ Benadryl (anti-cough preparation) with Lupron/leuprorelin?
There are no known drug interactions of leuprorelin with ibuprofen/ Tylenol (paracetamol)/ Benadryl.