Medicine Overview of Adiflox Ointment
Uses of Adiflox Ointment
Adiflox 0.30% Ointment is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How to use Adiflox Ointment
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and gently massage the ointment. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Adiflox Ointment works
Adiflox 0.30% ointment is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
In Depth Information on Adiflox Ointment
Expert advice for Adiflox Ointment
- Consult a doctor if you notice first signs of a skin rash or any other allergic symptoms like red, raised, pale itch skin (urticarial hives), sudden swelling of face, throat or eyelids, breathing problems after starting treatment with the ciprofloxacin topical.
- Tell your doctor if you are an elderly and using corticosteroids before using ciprofloxacin topical.
- Prolonged use of ciprofloxacin topical may cause other infections, inform your doctor if your symptoms get worse or suddenly return.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using ciprofloxacin eye drops as it may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to ciprofloxacin, other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with ear and eye infection caused by fungus or virus.
Special precautions for Adiflox 0.30% Ointment
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Adiflox 0.30% Ointment may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Adiflox 0.30% Ointment is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Adiflox 0.30% Ointment may cause blurring of your vision for+more
a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
There is limited information available on the use of Adiflox+more
0.30% Ointment in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Adiflox 0.30% Ointment
Frequently asked questions for Ciprofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin topical belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.
Substitutes for Adiflox
No substitutes found for this medicine