food interaction for ADAFERIN
alcohol interaction for ADAFERIN
pregnancy interaction for ADAFERIN
lactation interaction for ADAFERIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ADAFERIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ADAFERIN 0.1% W/W GEL
Patients taking ADAFERIN 0.1% W/W GEL
- 83%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
- 7%Thrice A week
- 1%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for ADAFERIN
- DERIVA MS 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.67/GM of gelRs. 205save 6% more per GM of gel
- ADIFF AQS 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.33/GM of gelRs. 140save 36% more per GM of gel
- ADAPEN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.47/GM of gelRs. 112save 49% more per GM of gel
- ADAPAN 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Panzer Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.67/GM of gelRs. 100save 54% more per GM of gel
- VANDEP 0.1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.45/GM of gelRs. 81.76save 62% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ADAFERIN
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for ADAFERIN
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.