food interaction for ACUTROL C
alcohol interaction for ACUTROL C
pregnancy interaction for ACUTROL C
lactation interaction for ACUTROL C
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACUTROL C
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ACUTROL C 800 MG TABLET
Patients taking ACUTROL C 800 MG TABLET
- 51%Thrice A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
- 17%Alternate Day
- 8%Once A Day
- 4%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for ACUTROL C
- SEVCAR 800 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.09/tabletRs. 400.90pay 12% more per tablet
- RENVELA 800 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 42/tabletRs. 1260pay 17% more per tablet
- REVLAMER 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12.70/tabletRs. 127save 65% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 36.30/tabletRs. 363pay 1% more per tablet
- ACUTROL 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 33.64/tabletRs. 336.37save 6% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ACUTROL C
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions for ACUTROL C
Q.What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q.What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.