Medicine Overview of Actinocin Injection
Side effects of Actinocin Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Mouth ulcer, Loss of appetite, Glossitis, Lip inflammation, Diarrhoea, Inflammation of the rectum.
How to use Actinocin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Actinocin Injection works
Actinocin 0.5mg injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Actinocin Injection
Expert advice for Actinocin Injection
- Use appropriate contraception during treatment with dactinomycin, if you are women of childbearing potential.
- During administration, avoid inhalation of dust or vapors and contact with eyes or mucous membranes as it is highly toxic and extremely corrosive to soft tissues.
- Take precautions while taking dactinomycin as you may develop life threatening allergic reactions.
- You may be monitored daily for any side effects during treatment as it may cause toxic reactions such as stomatitis, diarrhea, severe hematopoietic depression.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Actinocin 0.5mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Actinocin 0.5mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Actinocin 0.5mg Injection is probably usafe to use during la+more
ctation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Actinocin 0.5mg Injection alters the+more
ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Actinocin 0.5mg Injection is probably safe to use in patient+more
s with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Actinocin 0.5mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Actinoc+more
in 0.5mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Actinocin 0.5mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Dactinomycin
Yes, Actinocin is an anthracycline
Yes, Actinocin is a vesicant; it may cause tissue blistering if it leaks out of the vein.
Substitutes for Actinocin Injection
Dacilon 0.5mg Injection
Celon Laboratories Ltd