food interaction for ACRIS
alcohol interaction for ACRIS
pregnancy interaction for ACRIS
lactation interaction for ACRIS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACRIS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACRIS
- TROYCURIUM 10MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 130.20/ML of injectionRs. 130.20pay 9% more per ML of injection
- ARTACIL 10MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 24.25/ML of injectionRs. 121.27save 80% more per ML of injection
- ATRELAX 10MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Raman Weil Pvt LtdRs. 111.82/ML of injectionRs. 111.82save 6% more per ML of injection
- KABITRAN 10MG INJECTION(2.5 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 65.38/ML of injectionRs. 163.46save 45% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR ACRIS
- Consult your doctor before taking atracurium if you any of the following medical conditions: myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness) or Eaton-Lambert syndrome (autoimmune disorder characterized by muscle weakness of limbs), electrolyte imbalance, cancer, allergy to other muscle relaxants, recent burn, asthma or other respiratory problems, heart disease, peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage causing pain, tingling, or numbness over hands and feet).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and do not drive or operate heavy machineries while taking atracurium.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACRIS
Q. Is atracurium an aminosteroid?
Atracurium is not an aminosteroid. It is a benzylisoquinolines (muscle relaxant)
Q. Why does atracurium cause hypotension?
Atracurium causes hypotension (low blood pressure) due to release of histamine
Q. Why does atracurium cause histamine release?
It acts on blood cells called basophils or mast cells which release histamine
Q. How long does atracurium take to work?
How long does atracurium last?Atracurium takes about 2-4 min to work and lasts for about 20-35 minutes.