food interaction for ACQ
alcohol interaction for ACQ
pregnancy interaction for ACQ
lactation interaction for ACQ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACQ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACQ
- TOPNAC SR 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.80/tabletRs. 28save 3% more per tablet
- MOVON CR 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55pay 90% more per tablet
- AC 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45pay 55% more per tablet
- ALOCK SR 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Goddres Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48pay 66% more per tablet
- MOVEL OD 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.49/tabletRs. 34.93pay 20% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ACQ
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions for ACQ
Q.Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.