food interaction for ACNOA
alcohol interaction for ACNOA
pregnancy interaction for ACNOA
lactation interaction for ACNOA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACNOA
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACNOA
- HILIN ACE 100 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9.61/tabletRs. 96.05pay 26% more per tablet
- ARTHOCERIN A 100 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 29% more per tablet
- CARTIFLEX 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vilco Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 24% more per tablet
- FLEXIC 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works LtdRs. 9.75/tabletRs. 97.54pay 27% more per tablet
- ORTHOLIX AC 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Strides Arcolab LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 29% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ACNOA
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACNOA
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.