food interaction for ACLOTEC
alcohol interaction for ACLOTEC
pregnancy interaction for ACLOTEC
lactation interaction for ACLOTEC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACLOTEC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACLOTEC
- ZERODOL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 79% more per tablet
- HIFENAC 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 79% more per tablet
- ACECLO 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.35/tabletRs. 33.50pay 76% more per tablet
- AC 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 84% more per tablet
- DOLOKIND 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 1.81/tabletRs. 18.15save 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ACLOTEC
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions for ACLOTEC
Q.Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.