food interaction for ACGEL
alcohol interaction for ACGEL
pregnancy interaction for ACGEL
lactation interaction for ACGEL
medicine interaction for ACGEL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACGEL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACGEL
- ACNESOL CL GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 4.67/GM of gelRs. 70pay 114% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR ACGEL
- Tell your doctor if you have, or are prone to, fungal infections (e.g. thrush).
- Avoid direct contact of the gel/lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clarithromycin or to any of its ingredient.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACGEL
Q. Is clarithromycin a penicillin, antibiotic, or a fluoroquinolone?
Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic, not a penicillin or fluoroquinolone
Q. Is clarithromycin topical safe?
Clarithromycin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take clarithromycin topical for acne?
Clarithromycin topical can be used to treat acne if prescribed by your doctor.