food interaction for ACEBROBID
alcohol interaction for ACEBROBID
pregnancy interaction for ACEBROBID
lactation interaction for ACEBROBID
SALT INFORMATION for ACEBROBID
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ACEBROBID 200 MG TABLET SR
Patients taking ACEBROBID 200 MG TABLET SR
- 71%Once A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ACEBROBID
- AB PHYLLINE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.30/tablet srRs. 153pay 9% more per tablet sr
- ASCOVENT 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.90/tablet srRs. 139save 1% more per tablet sr
- AB-FLO 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.85/tablet srRs. 148.50pay 6% more per tablet sr
- BROPHYLE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 14.07/tablet srRs. 140.70same price
- ASTHACE 200 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 10.76/tablet srRs. 107.60save 23% more per tablet sr
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ACEBROBID
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ACEBROBID
Q.What is acebrophylline used for?
Acebrophylline is used to treat symptoms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It blocks the intracellular enzyme (phosphodiesterases) followed by increase in level of messenger known as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which promotes relaxation of bronchial muscles
Q.How does it work?
It inhibits the release of certain inflammatory chemicals (leukotrienes, tumor necrosis factor etc) in the lung thereby preventing inflammation in the lung. It also reduces thickness of the mucus thus making it easy for the patient to clear the mucus load
Q.Is acebrophylline an antibiotic or steroid?
No. Acebrophylline is not an antibiotic or steroid
Q.What is acebrophylline capsule?
Acebrophylline is available in capsule dosage form for the treatment of adults suffering from bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.