food interaction for ACE XEROFLAR
alcohol interaction for ACE XEROFLAR
pregnancy interaction for ACE XEROFLAR
lactation interaction for ACE XEROFLAR
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACE XEROFLAR
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACE XEROFLAR
- ZIX R OD 200 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/capsuleRs. 93pay 33% more per capsule
- RACECLO 200 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.20/capsuleRs. 82pay 17% more per capsule
- JUSTADAY 200 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Tas Med India Pvt LtdRs. 8.50/capsuleRs. 85pay 21% more per capsule
- RAC SR CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Medsol India Overseas Pvt LtdRs. 7.90/capsuleRs. 79pay 13% more per capsule
- ACEMIZRAB 200MG/20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 4.31/capsuleRs. 43.12save 38% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR ACE XEROFLAR
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACE XEROFLAR
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.
Q. Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q. Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q. Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q. Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.