food interaction for ABUSTAT
alcohol interaction for ABUSTAT
pregnancy interaction for ABUSTAT
lactation interaction for ABUSTAT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ABUSTAT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ABUSTAT 40MG TABLET
Patients taking ABUSTAT 40MG TABLET
- 71%Once A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ABUSTAT
- FEBUTAZ 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 191% more per tablet
- FEBUSTAT 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 10.20/tabletRs. 102pay 230% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 191% more per tablet
- FEBURIC 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 191% more per tablet
- FURIC 40 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 199% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ABUSTAT
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions FOR ABUSTAT
Q. Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q. Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q. Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q. What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q. Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.