Medicine Overview of Abiratas Tablet
Decreased potassium level in blood, Edema (swelling), Increased blood pressure, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Abiratas 250mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
In Depth Information on Abiratas Tablet
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Abiratas Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Abiratas 250mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Abiratas 250mg Tablet is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Abiratas 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Abiratas 250mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Abiratas 250mg Tablet is recommended.
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Abiratas 250mg Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Abiratas 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Abiratas 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Abiratas 250mg Tablet
How do you take Abiratas Tablet? How much was the improvement? Please rate Abiratas 250mg Tablet on price What are you using Abiratas Tablet for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Abiratas 250mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Abiratas Tablet
Abiratas is used in adult men to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body
Abiratas stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Abiratas 250mg Tablet: USF, SBL, BLE, MDH, BRC, HGI, PNT, BSN, EMB, SVH, RWP, BAL, SBA, SGH, RPP, LMS, DFP, RPI, BNA, ENP, VRS, PEN, OHM, TOM, HTS, LHA, NVL, HPC, HAT, VJS, BBN, AAY, SVS, HNP, BHP, BAP, BMJ, AVS, SWA, VNS, RUS, SYN, GTC, UMP, SRG, IPL, CHP, DYG, LCC, PPR, MAK, PLT, DPP, DAO, MAM, ABP, NNP, BHA, BLS, PHN, DVH, TRP, AVL, AWS, ARD, WSI, SWP, ANP, SHD, BHM, PRL, SPD, BHS, KAL, THP, KNH, KMC, BNT, JVO, MKT, MBP, NVY, SAF, HEX, WHL, ESY, JBT, JIV, JSL, HBV, GPP, NTB, TNH, EQN, MPC, STA, HMP, CRN, RHL, MAP, DGN, SJP, MSD, JHC, QLF, KHH, MAX, 9MM, ATL, RKS, SLN, 9T9, DZY, DHP, NSL, TSS, RHW, TFP, CLT, SWT, SCH, EAN, PRT, KHC, BGS, IAD, BIO, NNH, ZPR, AAR, NDP, PRN, SHC, PMA, RSA, GPT, SSA, KIS, RDH, VDH, ANT, RDR, QTM, SMN, AMR, 4IT, HCP, AGT, MLC, HIP, DPL, PTI, BTM, MDO, OWP, DHR, SGC, ATP, DLP, AYU, GTK, NXG, JJE, SDM, GHR, NAS, OIP, NTL, PWN, UBL, PVP, ZEL, HSP, RJH, MMS, RSS, EPS, UHP, ZVP, FGH, BLP, GNC, HZF, BDN, HSM, BBS, OLT, ADT, JVN, AYM, GBL