food interaction for ABIDE
alcohol interaction for ABIDE
pregnancy interaction for ABIDE
lactation interaction for ABIDE
medicine interaction for ABIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ABIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ABIDE
- BENDEX 400 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.57/ML of syrupRs. 23.57pay 69% more per ML of syrup
- MYBEND 400MG SYRUP(10 ML syrup in bottle)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 0.75/ML of syrupRs. 7.50save 19% more per ML of syrup
- ALBENUM 400 MG SYRUP(10 ML syrup in bottle)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 5.25/ML of syrupRs. 52.52pay 465% more per ML of syrup
- ANTH 400MG SYRUP(10 ML syrup in bottle)Solace Biotech LtdRs. 1.80/ML of syrupRs. 18pay 94% more per ML of syrup
- ANTIWORM 400MG SYRUP(10 ML syrup in bottle)Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.49/ML of syrupRs. 14.92pay 60% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR ABIDE
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Takethe medicine with meals or with a snackTake plenty of fluids and fiber rich diet to avoid constipation.
- Do not start or continue the albendazole tablets and consult your doctor:
- If you have or ever had liver disease
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you are breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR ABIDE
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel safe?
Yes, albendazole/Zentel is safe at prescribed dose for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic. It is anthelmintic drug
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel effective for or kill pinworms/pinworm eggs/all worms/all parasites/scabies?
Albendazole/Zentel is effective for killing the worms that causes the infection. Your doctor may prescribe this drug depending on the type of disease
Q. What is bandy plus tablet used for?
It contains the drug albendazole and is used for treating the infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel work?
It works for the infections due to worms. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Does albendazole require a prescription?
Albendazole is available only with doctor's prescription
Q. Does albendazole treat giardia?
It is not the first line of treatment for giardia, but can be used if doctor prescribes it
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel cause diarrhea?
It may cause diarrhea. However, consult your doctor if you experience this side effect
Q. What does Zentel treat/cure?
It is used to treat infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. How does a Zentel tablet work?
It works by killing the worms
Q. How soon does Zentel work?
It depends on disease condition and other factors. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.