Substitutes for A-PHYL CAPSULE
Medicine Overview of A-PHYL CAPSULE
Uses of A-PHYL CAPSULE
Side effects of A-PHYL CAPSULE
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use A-PHYL CAPSULE
How A-PHYL CAPSULE works
In Depth Information on A-PHYL CAPSULE
Expert advice for A-PHYL CAPSULE
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.