food interaction for 3 KAT
alcohol interaction for 3 KAT
pregnancy interaction for 3 KAT
lactation interaction for 3 KAT
SALT INFORMATION for 3 KAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for 3 KAT
- METAGARD CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.68/tabletRs. 146.75pay 66% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 15.25/tabletRs. 152.50pay 72% more per tablet
- METAGARD 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.50save 27% more per tablet
- TAZ SR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.71/tabletRs. 67.05save 24% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80save 10% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for 3 KAT
- Trimetazidine may make you feel dizzy and drowsy which may affect your ability to drive or use machinery. Trimetazidine should be discontinued if there is no treatment response after a 3 month treatment benefit assessment. Inform your doctor before you start trimetazidine:
- If you are currently taking any other medicine
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience trembling, rigid posture, slow movements and shuffling, unbalanced walk, especially in elderly patients.
- Caution should be exercised as falls may occur following a drop in blood pressure or loss of balance.Inform your doctor if you experience signs of angina attack (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest) while on trimetazidine.
- Patients with moderate kidney problems and patients above 75 years must exercise caution for increased risk to side effects while on trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for 3 KAT
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines