Search Questions
5 years
2 years ago
While inserting ear ring in her ear she has wound now pl help us
1 Answer
Dr. Vijay Verma
Ear Nose Throat Specialist
2 years ago
visit ent specialist near you for proper examination to see how deep is wound and whether it requires oral antibiotic or only antibiotic ointment
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?