Search Questions
35 years
a year ago
skin infection,etchaing, and some part of body wound
1 Answer
Dr. Souvik Sardar
Skin Specialist
a year ago
need a face to face consultation and clinical examination of the problem kindly visit a dermatologist nearby if you're from kolkata u can visit my chamber
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?