Search Questions
55 years
2 years ago
sir my mother has problem of Arthritis .she has a pain in their joints so prescribed any medicine for arthritis
1 Answer
Dr. Akshat Goel
Bone & Joint Specialist
a year ago
Do following investigations RA-factor, ESR, CRP, S-uric acid levels and Vitamin-D3 levels
Apply Dynapar QPS spray
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?