Search Questions
38 years
2 years ago
Sir in octover month i gave a lot of difficulty in breathing after typhoid and i hve gone for tedt the doctor told that i have water in lungs akt3 i am using sinnce 6months ihave shiwn to general doctor yesterday doctor told to continue the medicine for one month more is it curable completely please can i take her to lungs specialist please kindly give ne suggestion
1 Answer
Dr. Anshum Aneja Arora
Lungs Specialist
2 years ago
Please visit a chest specialist near you . Akt3 is meant for tb treatment and must be goven fir atleast 6 months but can be extended according treating doctor
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
Related Questions