Search Questions
21 years
2 years ago
Sir, I have been suffering allergy in eyes since last 5 years. I consulted top doctor in kota but sir I don't have any relief . Then I consulted jaipur doctor but result same. Please tell me about best allergy treatment .
1 Answer
Dr. Richa Jain
Eye Specialist
2 years ago
Allergy can be controlled only. . When drops are discontinued. . It might come back. .
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?